Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
wwp

Default libxml for CentOS6?

Hello there,

I'm struggling w/ my Canon Pixma iP1600 printer on a 64bit CentOS.
I've installed all the necessary 32bit rpms to make use of the 32bit
IP2200 driver found on Canon's side, but I'm missing libxml v1
(recompiling a src.rpm fails on at link against -lxml).

I could not find a libxml package for CentOS6.. does anyone know a
source where I could find it? It's not available from epel, atrpms,
rpmforge, puias, remi.

wwp