Old 09-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Helmut Drodofsky

Default CentOS 6: snort, fwlogwatch

Hallo,
*
in CentOS 5 fwlogwatch is available. CentOS 6: I have found nothing.
*
Snort: installation from source? Other idea? Alternative software? OSSEC?
*
Thank you for help in advance
*
Best regards
Helmut
*
*
*
*
*

Old 09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
John Doe

From: Helmut Drodofsky <drodofsky@internet-xs.de>
> in CentOS 5 fwlogwatch is available. CentOS 6: I have found nothing.

fwlogwatch is in the same repo for C5 and C6: rpmforge/repoforge.

* C5 # yum list | grep fwlogwatch
* fwlogwatch.i386*************************** 1.1-1.el5.rf*************** rpmforge
* C6 # yum list | grep fwlogwatch
* fwlogwatch.x86_64************************ 1.1-1.el6.rf***************** rpmforge