Old 08-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Lamar Owen

Default OT: help with email list reading programs w/ best features to read the centos and other lists that can filter people etc

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 09:34:48 AM Always Learning wrote:
> Why not store them in a correspondence database ?

Kmail is working towards full Akonadi integration, and the full 'semantic desktop' paradigm is (or will be) available.

So it's already being done, to a degree, and in a very flexible manner. Currently it is a tad slow with my >1 million e-mails in my archive, but it has been slower. Much slower.