Old 08-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Lamar Owen

Default OT: help with email list reading programs w/ best features to read the centos and other lists that can filter people etc

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:46:53 AM R - elists wrote:
> we need to filter out various peoples posts on this list

> would some kind soul(s) please direct us in locating the best email list
> reading programs w/ the best features to read the centos and other lists.

While I use Kmail (which can do very powerful filtering based on a number of criteria; I use the filters to folderize the list into its own CentOS folder, in addition to plonking senders), Outlook's junk mail filter can be configured to do what you're after.

Or, go to office.microsoft.com, and search for the phrase "Add a name to the Blocked Senders List" and I think you'll find what you want.