Old 08-30-2011, 05:16 PM
admin lewis

Default Secure a python http server

Hi,
I want to make secure my python http server.. what should i use ?
chroot ? there are something more secure ?
On my centos server I've SE enabled..then .. sandboxing ?
Thanks very much
lewis

--
Linux and Windows 2003/2008 Server.
http://predellino.blogspot.com/

Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Steven Crothers

You wrote the application... nobody can tell you how to secure code they've never seen.

Steven Crotherssteven.crothers@gmail.com

Old 08-30-2011, 09:15 PM
admin lewis

2011/8/30 Steven Crothers <steven.crothers@gmail.com>:
> You wrote the application... nobody can tell you how to secure code they've
> never seen.
>
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM, admin lewis <adminlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I want to make secure my python http server.. what should i use ?
>> chroot ? there are something more secure ?
>> On my centos server I've SE enabled..then .. sandboxing ?

http://mapproxy.org/

that's it..
lewis

--
Linux Server, Microsfot Windows 2003/2008 Server, Exchange 2007
http://predellino.blogspot.com/