Old 08-29-2011, 08:02 PM

Default heartbeat

Is anyone else running heartbeat on CentOS 6 on x86_64?

We have it installed, rpm -qi says it's from fedora, and
/etc/init.d/heartbeat, after sourcing its shell environment, decides that
it should look for the executables in /usr/lib/heartbeat. Unfortunately,
where I found them, and where the package installed them, is in
/usr/lib64/heartbeat.

I haven't d/l the RH rpm, since I see that's in fedora, so I'm *assuming*
they're they same.

I just want to check, before I file a bug with upstream.

mark