Old 08-26-2011, 06:04 AM
wwp

Default XFCE missing applets: weather and xfapplet

Hello there,

I'm just looking for two XFCE applets I'm missing: the weather and
xfapplet (the one to load GNOME applets). Couldn't find them in
repositories I know of. Any hint or do I have to either wait or
compile their sources by hand?

Thanks in advance for any XFCE help!

wwp