Old 08-26-2011, 05:56 AM
wwp

Default Audacious crashing (64bit)

Hello there,

My first post here and even my first CentOS (after years of Fedora).

Audacious is crashing at startup, here's the output:

audacious: relocation error: /usr/lib64/audacious/Input/ffaudio.so: symbol av_register_protocol2, version LIBAVFORMAT_52 not defined in file libavformat.so.52 with link time reference

Does anybody reproduce? Would this reveal a problem (or my misuse) with
rpmfusion ffmpeg packages?

CentOS6 64bit here on a Dell Latitude E6500.

$rpm -qa|grep audacious
audacious-libs-2.4.5-1.el6.x86_64
audacious-2.4.5-1.el6.x86_64
audacious-plugins-2.4.5-1.el6.x86_64