Old 08-25-2011, 08:25 PM

Default what happened to rpmforge?

When did they change/lose their name?

I was trying to go there here at work, and the site was blocked. I put in
a ticket, and get a response that I may have been looking for repoforge,
and rpmforge is for raw food diets....

mark

Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Lucian

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM, <m.roth@5-cent.us> wrote:
> When did they change/lose their name?
>
> I was trying to go there here at work, and the site was blocked. I put in
> a ticket, and get a response that I may have been looking for repoforge,
> and rpmforge is for raw food diets....
>
> * * * mark

They just "rebranded", so same game, different name.
Check http://repoforge.org/

Old 08-25-2011, 09:09 PM

Lucian wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM, <m.roth@5-cent.us> wrote:
>> When did they change/lose their name?
>>
>> I was trying to go there here at work, and the site was blocked. I put
>> in
>> a ticket, and get a response that I may have been looking for repoforge,
>> and rpmforge is for raw food diets....
>
> They just "rebranded", so same game, different name.
> Check http://repoforge.org/

Looked over there. Any idea why they "rebranded"?

mark