Old 08-25-2011, 12:22 PM
fakessh

Default mod_gnutls vs mod_ssl on centos 5

hello centos network

I'm trying to set up mod_gnutls
in order to be able to offer more certificates on the same host and
same ip

mod_gnutls the package is placed in centos testing
Does it happen when the update depot
because I am bored of using a package that is not present in the
Official Depository

I started to use this package with multiple encrypted url now I
do everything through 443 with mod_ssl we end up with a whole series
open port
No this is not really

ideas mod_gnutls

All your feedback will be welcome
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7