Old 08-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Kevin Thorpe

Default Does anyone know if I can reconfigure a PERC H700 without rebooting?

Hi all,
I have a server which is really difficult to restart because
of usage requirements
and the fact that it's in a co-lo rack so miles away. I've added a
couple of drives which
I'd like to bring up and add to LVM but the config I know is in the
PERC BIOS and
requires a reboot.

Can the config be changed in the openmanage suite and if so can someone point me
in the right direction?

thanks