Old 08-20-2011, 01:07 PM
fred smith

Default Centos tee shirts

I haven't heard anything more about the centos tee shirts KB mentioned
a few weeks ago.

Have I missed out, or am I merely being too impatient?

The Lord detests the way of the wicked

Old 08-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Always Learning

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 09:07 -0400, fred smith wrote:
> I haven't heard anything more about the centos tee shirts KB mentioned
> a few weeks ago.
>
> Have I missed out, or am I merely being too impatient?

Me neither.

I was considering ordering a large batch from China and selling them at
a low price, USD $8 plus postage, donating about USD $3 to Centos. The
USD $8 would cover transport, EU customs duty and their expensive
handling fees.

However Centos has the Trade Mark and Copyright ownership of the logo.

Pale grey, super bright yellow (what the Americans call Safety Green) ?

Yep. I'm proud to be a satisfied Centos User.

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,