Old 08-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Default using posfix on the local LAN, with internet FQDN

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Leen de Braal <ldb@braha.nl> wrote:
> myhostname = mail.braha.nl
> myorigin = $mydomain
>
> Think the second one is what you need.
>

> L. de Braal
> BraHa Systems
> NL - Terneuzen
> T +31 115 649333
> F +31 115 649444

I actually had "theirdomain.com" in both otions, but changed the
second option to "$mydomain" and that didn't make any difference
either.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com
Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com
Office: 087 805 9573
Cell: 082 554 7532

Old 08-18-2011, 02:41 PM
"Leen de Braal"

> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Leen de Braal <ldb@braha.nl> wrote:
>> myhostname = mail.braha.nl
>> myorigin = $mydomain
>>
>> Think the second one is what you need.
>>

>> L. de Braal
>> BraHa Systems
>> NL - Terneuzen
>> T +31 115 649333
>> F +31 115 649444

> I actually had "theirdomain.com" in both otions, but changed the
> second option to "$mydomain" and that didn't make any difference
> either.

I presume you did reload or restart postfix

> --
> Kind Regards
> Rudi Ahlers
> SoftDux
>
> Website: http://www.SoftDux.com
> Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com
> Office: 087 805 9573
> Cell: 082 554 7532

L. de Braal
BraHa Systems
NL - Terneuzen
T +31 115 649333
F +31 115 649444

Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Stephen Cox

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Spook ZA <spookza@gmail.com> wrote:
> #mydomain = domain.tld
Uncomment this and set accordingly.

> myorigin = $mydomain
Keep this.

And reload the settings and watch the maillog for any errors
/etc/init.d/postfix reload | tail -f /var/log/maillog

--
Stephen Cox