Old 08-17-2011, 10:11 AM
wonder beyond

Default 我确定我的 centos6 安装界面没有*文支持

我初体验centos,见别人的安装界面截图 有Chinese选项,我在Live模式安装Centos6 却找不到Chinese选项。难道centos6不支 *文环境?

这个是别人的截图: http://www.williamlong.info/upload/1912_2.jpg
附件里是我的安装界面截图

Old 08-17-2011, 10:23 AM
wonder beyond

不好意思,是我错了!我那截图是键 选择界面。

在 2011年8月17日 下午6:11,wonder beyond <wonderbeyond@gmail.com>写道:

Old 08-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Stephen Cox

2011/8/17 wonder beyond <wonderbeyond@gmail.com>:
> 不好意思,是我错了!我那截图是键 选择界面。
>
> 在 2011年8月17日 下午6:11,wonder beyond <wonderbeyond@gmail.com>写道:
>>

>> 我初体验centos,见别人的安装界面截图 有Chinese选项,我在Live模式安装Centos6 却找不到Chinese选项。难道centos6不支 *文环境?
>>
>> 这个是别人的截图: http://www.williamlong.info/upload/1912_2.jpg
>> 附件里是我的安装界面截图

只有英文请 (English only please)
--
Stephen Cox

Old 08-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Rainer Duffner

Am Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:45:05 +0200
schrieb Stephen Cox <stephencoxmail@gmail.com>:

> 只有英文请 (English only please)

It translates nicely via translate.google.com
The OP should have done that, of course.

I haven't done a GUI install of CentOS or RedHat for years - and I'm
not planning one either.

He complains that the language-selection dialog does not show some sort
of Chinese as option (CentOS5 apparently did).

Is that correct?

Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Always Learning

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 13:07 +0200, Rainer Duffner wrote:

> He complains that the language-selection dialog does not show some sort
> of Chinese as option (CentOS5 apparently did).

His examples, not shown but available as
http://www.williamlong.info/upload/1912_11.jpg, refers to Centos 5.3

--
With best regards,

Paul.