Old 07-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Trey Dockendorf

Default CentOS 6 DVD install "Unable to read group information from repositories"

This must have been an issue with my specific external dvd drive.* Used netinstall disk successfully...yay centos 6!*

Now where is the best place to post bugs regarding KVM in centos 6?

On Jul 13, 2011 9:59 AM, "Trey Dockendorf" <treydock@gmail.com> wrote:> This was 64 bit install and the media checks were good. I also successfully

Old 07-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 07/14/2011 02:41 AM, Trey Dockendorf wrote:
> Now where is the best place to post bugs regarding KVM in centos 6

bugs.centos.org - but I would highly recommend posting issues to the
centos-virt list first and discussing the issues.

also, try not top posting

- KB

Old 07-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Trey Dockendorf wrote:
> Now where is the best place to post bugs regarding KVM in centos 6?

Are you aware that there is CentOS mailinglist for Virtualization?
CentOS-virt.

As for bugs, there is bugs.centos.org for reporting bugs.

Ljubomir