Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Jerry Geis

Default running kvm and vnc same time

Hi all,

I am trying to run kvm (which works) on my desktop.
then when I vnc into my desktop I can use everything as normal
except the kvm window. It messes up. Its like the mouse isnt really
when its supposed to be or something.

Anyone ran into this? I am using 5.6 x86_64.

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Arun Khan

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Jerry Geis <geisj@pagestation.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to run kvm (which works) on my desktop.
> then when I vnc into my desktop I can use everything as normal
> except the kvm window. It messes up. Its like the mouse isnt really
> when its supposed to be or something.

I don't know about the mouse position but I have experienced a time
lag, when using a windowing environment, between giving an "input" and
it's result on the VNC display. Plain text console over VNC no
issues.

-- Arun Khan