Old 04-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Jerry Geis

Default qemu-kvm update from 0.12.5 to 0.14 on centos 5.6

Hi all

I just update the package above. on 0.12 my qemu window opened on my X
server as a window.
Now it starting in a VNC session.

How do I get it back to opening in a window on the X screen as the default?

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 04-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Plz rfr to othr lis

On 4/30/11, Jerry Geis <geisj@pagestation.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I just update the package above. on 0.12 my qemu window opened on my X
> server as a window.
> Now it starting in a VNC session.
>
> How do I get it back to opening in a window on the X screen as the default?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

Rajagopal