Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Frank Chang

Default opreport version 0.9.4 on Centos Linux 5.5

** Nicholas Thierry-Mieg, Thank you for your reply on Saturday Apr 23,2011. Since then I have been trying to learn how to use oprofile 0.9.4 on Centos Linux 5.5.* If I follow the following steps running as root,

*

opcontrol --shutdown*
opcontrol --callgraph=7*
opcontrol --image=/home/frankc/DQTTest5/MatchUpTest/lirh5g_deb/Mary48.exe*

opcontrol --start*
*
/home/frankc/DQTTest5/MatchUpTest/lirh5g_deb/Mary48.exe**

opcontrol --dump*
opreport -c > profile_info.txt*
or

opreport -l /home/frankc/DQTTest5/MatchUpLib/lirh5g_deb/libmdMatchup.so

*

I obtain the following warning:**

warning: the last modified time of the binary file does not match that of the sample file for /home/frankc/DQTTest5/MatchUpLib/lirh5g_deb/libmdMatchup.so

Either this is the wrong binary or the binary has been modified since the sample file was created.

warning: the last modified time of the binary file does not match that of the sample file for /home/frankc/DQTTest5/MatchUpTest/lirh5g_deb/MatchUpAccurate.exe

*

I am wondering how to prevent this warning message from occuring because it indicates our profiling results may be incorrect. Thank you.

*

*