Old 04-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Les Mikesell

Default Should svnserve run as root?

Now that the subversion package in CentOS is a usable version I've
replaced a Collabnet package with it. But, it seems odd that the
svnserve process runs as root instead of having a unique user to own the
files and run the process like most other daemons. Did I miss something
in the setup?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com