Old 04-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Default is the list dead?

Is the list dead, or just quiet all of the sudden?
--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com
Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com

Office: 087 805 9573
Cell: 082 554 7532

Old 04-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Drew

> Is the list dead, or just quiet all of the sudden?

I'm going to assume people have stopped whining now that their beloved
5.6 is out. :-)

--
Drew

"This started out as a hobby and spun horribly out of control."
-Unknown

Old 04-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Drew

Old 04-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Ed Westphal

On 4/20/2011 9:06 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Is the list dead, or just quiet all of the sudden?
>
> --
> Kind Regards
> Rudi Ahlers
> SoftDux
>
> Website: http://www.SoftDux.com
> Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com
> Office: 087 805 9573
> Cell: 082 554 7532
I think they exhausted themselves - all the release 6, 5.6, and glibc
'issues' just plain tuckered 'em out! Poor fellow geeks. :-)

ENW

Old 04-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Ed Westphal

Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Rudi Ahlers

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Drew <drew.kay@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the list dead, or just quiet all of the sudden?

I'm going to assume people have stopped whining now that their beloved

5.6 is out. :-)

--

HAHAH! Ok, that makes sense. For a moment I thought we were all banned from the list, or it got so flooded than it was shutdown or something.....*

Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Old 04-20-2011, 01:54 PM

Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Is the list dead, or just quiet all of the sudden?

Yep, it's dead, and you didn't read this, either.

mark

Old 10-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Way too quiet today...