Old 10-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Wes James

Default Is the list dead?

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Dave Woyciesjes
<woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Way too quiet today...

Maybe it's Steve Jobs reflections day - all my lists are glacial...

-wes

Old 10-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Colin Law

On 6 October 2011 19:21, Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Way too quiet today...

I have not had a single message from launchpad about any of my bugs
for nearly 30 hours which is odd. Normally I get half a dozen a day.

Colin

> --
> --- Dave Woyciesjes
> --- ICQ# 905818
> --- AIM - woyciesjes
> --- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech - http://certification.comptia.org/
> --- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst - http://www.ThinkHDI.com/
> * * * * * *Registered Linux user number 464583
>
> "Computers have lots of memory but no imagination."
> "The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back."
> *- from some guy in the internet.

gplus.to/clanlaw

Old 10-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Wes James wrote:

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Dave Woyciesjes
Maybe it's Steve Jobs reflections day - all my lists are glacial...

-wes

Hmm, possible. Didn't think it'd affect the traffic on this list this much.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Dotan Cohen

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 21:05, Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Maybe it's Steve Jobs reflections day - all my lists are glacial...
>>
> * * * *Hmm, possible. Didn't think it'd affect the traffic on this list this
> much.

That, or Steve himself was very prolific and had many pseudonyms!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com