Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Jussi Hirvi

Default Named, logging of requests

This is not really CentOS-specific - sorry.

On a name server, I would like to log ns queries (specifically, queries
which result with no answer) regarding one domain (for which my ns is
authoritative). Is this possible?

I know you can turn on logging "globally" using the logging section of
named.conf.

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Suvilahdenkatu 1 B 78 * 00500 Helsinki * Finland