Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 PM
"Kaplan, Andrew H."

Default unrar rpm package

Title: unrar rpm package

Hi there --

I am running a server with the 5.6 64-bit distribution, and I am looking for an unrar rpm package.

I have several repositories set up on the server which are the following:

base

updates

extras

centosplus

contrib

c5-testing

All are enabled. When I do a yum search for unrar, nothing comes up. Is there another repository

that I should add to the list, or is there a particular website that I can go to get the package?

Thanks.

dispose of the e-mail.