Old 04-15-2011, 03:22 AM
"Michel Donais"

Default Xorg

For a few days I can't boot a server in graphical
mode.
The screen goes black and a have a CUI
login.
I can login a user and at this point 'startx' get
the graphical interface up
*
*
in /etc/inittab/
x: 5:respawn: /etc.X11/prefdm
-nodaemon
and xdmcp is alivre
*
On this server we have 12 stations drived by LTSP
as*a terminal server. We can boot the stations to a point where the X
graphical interface doesn't come up and the terminal stays with a grey screen
with a big X in the center.
*
Do somebody can drive me to a
solution?