Old 04-13-2011, 05:10 PM
"Nicolas Ross"

Default Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI Express ) Card installed on the box

>> I have Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI
>> Express ) Card installed on the box. Its not detected. Details are as
>> below
>> :-
>
> Sounds like a hardware problem. I'm running CentOS 5.5 with three
> Sangoma cards and Asterisk. The one is showing up as a A200 card
> instead of a A102d card but it is working fine.
>
> (...)

What kind of HW is the machine ? You realy have 10 T1 on one machine ? How
does that scale ?

Old 04-13-2011, 06:46 PM
"Nicolas Ross"

> Hi
>
> I get anaconda.log:23:07:59 DEBUG : ignoring driverless device Sangoma
> Technologies Corp. A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card
> Linux asterisk 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Aug 10 19:05:06 EDT 2010
> x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> lspci | grep sangoma does not return anything
>
> Please suggest further.

Take note that Sangoma is written with an capital S in lspci, so you would
need to do

lspci | grep -i sangoma

Old 04-13-2011, 07:31 PM
"Nicolas Ross"

> (...)
> You need to contact the vendor and ask them for a driver for the card.
> anaconda's *telling* you that it has no driver for the card, at least as
> far as I can tell.

Even so, the card with no driver would be listed in lspci...

Old 04-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Thomas Göttgens

Hi Nicolas,

T1/Machine is not a real bottleneck if you throw enough hardware at
it. We're running several configurations of Centos/Asterisk with 24
AudioCodes based E1 channels and Software-SS7 here.

Configuration is 10 GB Ram and 8 procesor cores. The machines are sold
preconfigured like this under the 'TREX' brand by www.carrier-connect.com.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Göttgens