Old 04-13-2011, 11:07 AM
"Geoff Galitz"

Default php53 and eacclerator

*
Hi.
*
There does not seem to be a php53-eaccelerator in
standard Centos yum channels, from what*I can see.* That is a mainstay
for us.* Has anyone found that any particular php53-eacclerator from other
locations play well with it?
*
Thanks.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Old 04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Rainer Traut

> Hi.
> There does not seem to be a php53-eaccelerator in standard Centos yum
> channels, from what I can see. That is a mainstay for us. Has anyone
> found that any particular php53-eacclerator from other locations play
> well with it?
> Thanks.

Hi Geoff,

I have rebuild the one from remi's repo with some minor tweaks to pull
in php53 stuff instead of php. It's not yet in production here but it
works in testing... ymmv. Can give you the spec file if you want.

Rainer

Old 04-13-2011, 12:28 PM
"Raj kumar"

ok

Old 04-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Ilyas --

Hi!

If you need you can get php53 source rpm from next URL

http://yum.aclub.net/pub/linux/centos/5/umask/SRPMS/

there is php53 with suhosin patch, php-fpm support, suhosin extension,
eaccelerator support etc (see other php* packages).

I'm using this packages on several production servers.

This package requires postgesql84-libs and conflicts with
postgresql-libs (in fact 8.3 for centos5).

FYI. yum.aclub.net is my rpm repo, which supported only by me.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Raj kumar <raj.k95@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok

Ilyas R. Khasyanov
Unix/Linux System Administrator
GPG Key ID: 6EC5EB27 (Changed since 2009-05-12)

Old 04-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

We use APC since upgrading to php52 as there weren't any eaccelerator rpms
available anymore. Haven't seen much difference. I'd be interested to know
if anyone did a comparison.

Kai

Old 04-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Rainer Traut

Am 13.04.2011 14:28, schrieb Raj kumar:
> ok

I uploaded the spec here:
http://ubliga.de/php-eaccelerator.spec

It's adjusted for RHEL/Centos 5.6 so that it works with stock php53
packages - no need to pull in packages from other repos.

Rainer

Old 04-15-2011, 11:26 AM
"Geoff Galitz"

> I uploaded the spec here:
> http://ubliga.de/php-eaccelerator.spec
>
> It's adjusted for RHEL/Centos 5.6 so that it works with stock php53
> packages - no need to pull in packages from other repos.

Thanks!