Old 04-12-2011, 09:50 PM
"Smithies, Russell"

Default changing column widths in "top"?

Htop looks interesting and I might try it on one of our other servers but on this one I only see the first 60 CPUs.

--Russell

sender immediately.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:38 AM
"Simon Matter"

> Htop looks interesting and I might try it on one of our other servers but
> on this one I only see the first 60 CPUs.

I strongly recommend http://nmon.sourceforge.net/pmwiki.php for such things.
I have put my current src rpm here http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/nmon/

Simon

Old 04-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Dag Wieers

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Simon Matter wrote:

>> Htop looks interesting and I might try it on one of our other servers but
>> on this one I only see the first 60 CPUs.
>
> I strongly recommend http://nmon.sourceforge.net/pmwiki.php for such things.
> I have put my current src rpm here http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/nmon/

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting that SRPM. It seems the nmon version in RPMforge lost
track of nmon development. They do not appear to report new releases
on freshmeat :-/

I have updated the release in RPMforge based on your SRPM.

Thanks again,
--
-- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, info@dagit.net, http://dagit.net/