Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 PM
"Smithies, Russell"

Default changing column widths in "top"?

Not specifically a Centos question but does anyone know how to change the column widths in "top"?
I'm in the unique position where I need to be able to see more than 9999.0% CPU :-)

Thanx,

Russell
sender immediately.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:27 PM
John R Pierce

On 04/12/11 2:10 PM, Smithies, Russell wrote:
> Not specifically a Centos question but does anyone know how to change the column widths in "top"?
> I'm in the unique position where I need to be able to see more than 9999.0% CPU :-)

probably have to hack the source :-/

Old 04-12-2011, 09:35 PM
"Smithies, Russell"

Thought as much :-(
Atop seems to display much better, currently running at 12728% CPU :-)

--Russell

Old 04-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Lucian

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Smithies, Russell
<Russell.Smithies@agresearch.co.nz> wrote:
> Thought as much :-(
> Atop seems to display much better, currently running at 12728% CPU :-)

Give htop a try as well; it's in EPEL AFAIK.