Old 04-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Lars Hecking

Default ksign: module signed with unknown public key

What's the correct way to deal with this? I've rebuilt a kernel with an
additional patch for one particular module, but I'm trying to load the
new module into a distribution kernel. I'm not planning to roll out the
updated kernel package.

ksign: module signed with unknown public key
- signature keyid: 92548f4d5c9c37ab ver=3

I know I can remove module_sig as a workaround.