Old 04-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Jerry Geis

Default whats the package that allows copy and paste between windows

What is the package that allows copy and paste between windows?
I think I need to yum reinstall it.
after the 5.6 update I get the copy button when I right click - (for
example in thunderbird)
put when I then goto a console window and try to right click and paste
the paste is grey-ed or ghosted.

Is there a package that controls the clip board or something?
Thanks
Jerry