Old 04-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Digimer

Default Merging Install DVDs on a PXE server

Hi all,

Probably a simple question, but, I'd like to merge both install DVDs
into one directory on my PXE server. Obviously I will need to copy all
of the files, but do I need to cast a magical incantation to recreate
.discinfo, .treeinfo, etc?

Thanks!

--
Digimer