FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Adrian Sevcenco
 
Default vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

Hi! It seems that i made some changes that make xconfig to not work ..
the problem is that not matter what QTDIR i select i receive the same
errors that start with :
adrian@sevcenco: linux-2.6.37 $ make O=/home/adrian/kernel/kernel_out
xconfig
GEN /home/adrian/kernel/kernel_out/Makefile
HOSTCXX scripts/kconfig/qconf.o
/usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3toolbar.h:45: error:
'Qt::ToolBarDock' has not been declared
/usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3toolbar.h:45: error: 'DockTop' is
not a member of 'Qt'
/usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3mainwindow.h:71: error: 'Qt:ock'
has not been declared

i have this script for QT :
## QTDIR=/usr/lib64/qt4
QTDIR=/usr/lib64/qt-3.3

export QTDIR
export QTINC=$QTDIR/include
export QTLIB=$QTDIR/lib

export PATH=$PATH:$QTDIR/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$QTLIB

no matter of what qt i choose i have the same errors
anyone has an idea about what the problem can be?

Thanks!
Adrian

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Athmane Madjoudj
 
Default vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

On 02/17/2011 01:26 PM, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
> Hi! It seems that i made some changes that make xconfig to not work ..
> the problem is that not matter what QTDIR i select i receive the same
> errors that start with :
> adrian@sevcenco: linux-2.6.37 $ make O=/home/adrian/kernel/kernel_out
> xconfig
> GEN /home/adrian/kernel/kernel_out/Makefile
> HOSTCXX scripts/kconfig/qconf.o
> /usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3toolbar.h:45: error:
> 'Qt::ToolBarDock' has not been declared
> /usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3toolbar.h:45: error: 'DockTop' is
> not a member of 'Qt'
> /usr/lib64/qt4/include/Qt3Support/q3mainwindow.h:71: error: 'Qt:ock'
> has not been declared
>
> i have this script for QT :
> ## QTDIR=/usr/lib64/qt4
> QTDIR=/usr/lib64/qt-3.3
>
> export QTDIR
> export QTINC=$QTDIR/include
> export QTLIB=$QTDIR/lib
>
> export PATH=$PATH:$QTDIR/bin
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$QTLIB
>
> no matter of what qt i choose i have the same errors
> anyone has an idea about what the problem can be?
>
> Thanks!
> Adrian
>
>

Try "make gconfig" the GTK version of "make xconfig", you need
"gtk2-devel" and "libglade2-devel"

HTH
--
Athmane Madjoudj
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Adrian Sevcenco
 
Default vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

On 02/17/2011 03:15 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> On 02/17/2011 01:26 PM, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
>> Hi! It seems that i made some changes that make xconfig to not work ..
>> the problem is that not matter what QTDIR i select i receive the same
>> errors that start with :
> Try "make gconfig" the GTK version of "make xconfig", you need
> "gtk2-devel" and "libglade2-devel"
Thanks but i want my xconfig as it is nicer ...
gconfig is working

Adrian

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Akemi Yagi
 
Default vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Adrian Sevcenco
<Adrian.Sevcenco@cern.ch> wrote:
> On 02/17/2011 03:15 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>> On 02/17/2011 01:26 PM, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
>>> Hi! It seems that i made some changes that make xconfig to not work ..
>>> the problem is that not matter what QTDIR i select i receive the same
>>> errors that start with :
>> Try "make gconfig" the GTK version of "make xconfig", you need
>> "gtk2-devel" and "libglade2-devel"
> Thanks but i want my xconfig as it is nicer ...
> gconfig is working
>
> Adrian

Please have a look at this CentOS wiki article:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel

In the "Build preparations" section:

"yum install qt-devel # This is only necessary if you wish to use make
xconfig instead of make gconfig or make menuconfig."

Akemi
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Adrian Sevcenco
 
Default vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

On 02/17/2011 06:08 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> yum install qt-devel

root@sevcenco: ~ # rpm -qa | grep qt | grep devel
qt-devel-3.3.6-23.el5
qt-devel-docs-3.3.6-23.el5
qt4-devel-4.2.1-1

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org