Old 02-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Larry Vaden

Default some think there are no unemployed OSS folks

Old 02-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Benjamin Donnachie

On 17 February 2011 16:06, Larry Vaden <vaden@texoma.net> wrote:
> List infraction per <http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16>.

This was amusing to start with, but now it's irritating. Please stop.

Ben

Old 02-17-2011, 03:15 PM
"Scot P. Floess"

> List infraction per <http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16>.

Larry,

I try to conduct myself in a professional manner whenever I am
visible to the world. I am doing my best to do so now.

There are many things I'd like to say and am not going to do so... So,
how about this - if you care to continue this conversation, please email
me directly and I'll be happy to "discuss" this further.

Yours truly,

Scot

Old 02-17-2011, 03:17 PM
"Scot P. Floess"

Ben,

My apologies - I don't typically get caught up in this type of pointless
tit-for-tat...

I'll personally stop...

--

http://flossware.sourceforge.net
https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare

Chief Architect JPlate http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplate
Chief Architect Keros http://sourceforge.net/projects/keros

Old 02-17-2011, 03:18 PM

Larry Vaden wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Scot P. Floess <sfloess@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> Sure - I get it... *But any prolonged debate - just address those
>> concerns/issues with that person...
>>
>> I hate to say it, but I suspect either nobody cares or just doesn't want
>> to hear it...
>>
>> Remember, I responded to you directly about an earlier post as I didn't
>> feel it added any value to this mailing list. *This is exactly what I
meant
>> and why...
<snip>
> List infraction per
> <http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16>.

I don't care how old you are, this is sophomoric, the kind of crap we'd
see every September and Jan or Feb, back when I was hanging out a lot on
usenet in the early nineties. Grow up - what are you, some kind of Aggie?

mark, naturalized Texan (Austin resident, '86-'94)

Old 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Larry, enough is enough. Please stop your behavior. This list is not for
your personal amusement. If you cannot behave like any other person on the
list, please go elsewhere.

Kai