Old 02-15-2011, 07:19 PM
"Paul A"

Default apache 2 and php 5.2

Hi originally I installed php 4 on centos 5.5 and then a few repos including the remi repo to upgrade to php5, which seems to upgrade/work without any issues.
However when I make a change to the /etc/php.ini file it doesn’t look like apache is seeing it, for example if I change the post_max_size and ******* upload_max_file to 25M each apache still sees the default 2M. I also removed the /etc/php.ini file and apache is able to start with no problems and it will still see the default 2M.
*
I was wondering if anyone can tell me why apache is not taking the settings from the /etc/php.ini file and it works without that file.
*
Thanks, Paul
*
*
rpm -qa php
php-5.2.17-1.el5.art
*
*
rpm -qa httpd*
httpd-2.2.3-43.el5.centos.3
[root@testip5 html]# httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Server built:** Aug 30 2010 12:32:08
*
Httpd –M
*
php5_module (shared)
*
*
php --ini
PHP Warning:* PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/pdo_odbc.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/pdo_odbc.so: undefined symbol: php_pdo_get_dbh_ce in Unknown on line 0
Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /etc
Loaded Configuration File:******** (none)
Scan for additional .ini files in: /etc/php.d
Additional .ini files parsed:***** /etc/php.d/Fileinfo.ini,
/etc/php.d/curl.ini,
/etc/php.d/dba.ini,
/etc/php.d/dbase.ini,