Old 02-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Default ifcfg-rh: error: Missing or invalid IP4 prefix '0

Hi all,

I get the following in my logs, seems like its benign but wanted to
get any thoughts.

nm-system-settings: ifcfg-rh: parsing /etc/sysconfig/network-
scripts/ifcfg-bond0 ...
nm-system-settings: ifcfg-rh: error: Missing or invalid IP4
prefix '0'

I get this for all 4 nics in my bond as well as my loopback.

No network issues, all is well.

- aurf