Old 02-13-2011, 02:26 PM
"Michel Donais"

Default server specifications

Did somebody can give me some advises on hardware
for building a Centos linux server?
*
*
---
Michel Donais

Old 02-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Luigi Rosa

Old 02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Digimer

On 02/13/2011 10:26 AM, Michel Donais wrote:
> Did somebody can give me some advises on hardware for building a Centos
> linux server?

Look for vendors that specifically list Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 as a
supported operating system. Most major vendors should offer servers with
this support.

If you are asking specs though, then you need to provide a lot more
details on what the server will do.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 02-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Kai Schaetzl

what about looking in the archives? You are really not the first person
asking this.

Kai

Old 02-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Benjamin Franz