Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Larry Vaden

Default a possible heads up wrt CERN experiment breaking SL 5.6

This may or may not be of interest to CentOS developers; if it is not
or if it is redundant of your efforts to keep atop of what's
happening, you have my apologies.

Whether it is joint or disjoint wrt to the upstream code is not known
at this point, but I have submitted a request for elucidation if CERN
security allows.

kind regards/ldv