Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Hal Davison

Default x25 line xterm

Noted that xterm by default uses 24 lines
per window.

I have reviewed /etc/termcap looking for a
specific entry for xterm that I can edit
to change the ln#24 to ln#25 for our
application.

When I used RedHat there was an editable
option to change the number of displayable
lines as is done in putty.

Any suggestions?

--Hal.

--
Hal Davison
Observe Goal, Set the course, Burn the map