Old 01-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Yang Yang

Default sshd problem

my server is on centos 5.5,it is just a new reinstall system

i build a php depend on server and used nginx,php,mysql

ssh is default 22 port

The system perfomance good a few time.but it is always happen a problem only need hardware reboot to solve.the server is on idc.so i can not see the local screen information.

the appearance is:
1.it can not use ssh to connect,it show server is down or rebooting
2.ping is ok
3.http can show nginx's information(nginx/0.8.46),but can not load right page,and it show 403 forbiden page

*
i use another server use*** ssh -vv* xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,and the responce is:
*
SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
*
close
*
sshd hangs after SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent

i do not know what happen,please give me a good answer

thanks erverbody

Old 01-31-2011, 12:11 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Yang Yang wrote on Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:52:59 +0800:

> i do not know what happen,please give me a good answer

Did you already check
http://www.google.de/search?as_q=SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT

?

Kai

Old 01-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Yang Yang

i visit some webpage like* http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2419412/ssh-connection-stop-at-debug1-ssh2-msg-kexinit-sent

it is very like my problem

but unfornatuly,i do not find the reson and solve it

thanks,i am new guy* on linux,please give me futher advice

Old 01-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Kai Schaetzl

>From the search results this is likely a network/routing/network settings
problem on your side and not specific to CentOS at all.

Kai

Old 01-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Yang Yang

i set mtu to 576 depende on google search result

hope it can help me to resolve the rproblem

thanks for all answer

Old 02-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Cameron Kerr

The TCP connection is being built successfully. We can know this by the fact that it has progressed to sending an application-layer PDU. If it were a routing issue, it would have failed to build a TCP connection (the SYN-ACK would have failed to return).
However, it is closed very soon after, during key exchange, so I would suggest you check your /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny. Check the contents of /etc/ssh/, in particular, is there anything in /etc/ssh/sshd_config that could be a problem?
Was this a clean reinstall, or an upgrade over an existing system?

Most importantly, is there anything in the server logs?
You mentioned "idc", what is that?
Your issues with nginx,php,mysql etc, are probably separate.
On 1/02/2011, at 12:52 AM, Yang Yang wrote:my server is on centos 5.5,it is just a new reinstall system

Old 02-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Yang Yang

yes,it is clean reinstall server

it has nothing error on server's logs* (message secure)

idc is like softlayer.com's company,only diffirult is the server is mine

is it nignx or mysql's problem??it can ping ok,but ssh is not good,and when reboot,all thing ok soon

thanks for you answer