Old 01-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Default centos 5.5: iptables: module recent

Helmut Drodofsky wrote on Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:41:15 +0100:

> The man page describes the parameter

well, did you google before asking? I'm pretty sure that this topic has
already been raised here (and probably elsewhere) a few times and as far
as I recall it there must be a bug. I don't know if it is on the RH
bugzilla.

Kai

Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 PM
"Helmut Drodofsky"

The discussion and bug fix is from autumn 2009. May I hope, it's included in the actual kernel?

Helmut

Old 01-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Why not give the link to the bugzilla report? I'm sure I read postings
about problems with the recent module still in 2010.

Kai