Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
"mike cutie and maia"

Default setting up icecast

Hi all,

I am new at setting up icecastand was wondering if someone cold point me to
a guide on how to do so on cent 5.5 or give my instructions

Best
mike

Old 01-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Frank Cox

I run the CreekFM streaming audio server on icecast and ices. (You can find it
at www.creekfm.com.) It runs on Centos 5. Do you have any specific questions?

MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com

Old 01-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Please do not hijack threads. If you want to send a new message to the
list then do NOT reply to a message. Also, I ask that you first try to
install icecast and *then* come to the list if you encounter problems.
This is not an all-purpose support list. Thanks.

Kai