Old 01-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Always Learning

Default how to unmount an NFS share when the NFS server is unavailable?

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 23:05 -0800, John R Pierce wrote:

> cpanel is pure crap.

It is a ghastly and frustrating nightmare. Command line, even for a
Linux beginner like me, is far superior. It is amazing that people pay
lots of money to use it.

--

With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.

Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Stephen Harris

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:05:35AM -0500, m.roth@5-cent.us wrote:
> It may be crap, but a) I haven't seen any ISPs that offer shell access for
> the better part of a decade, at least, and b) consider the enTHUsistic

www.panix.com - Your $HOME away from home.

Of course many people who want shell access just get their own VMs now
(eg linode, Panix v-colo).

--

rgds
Stephen