Old 01-23-2011, 09:56 AM
kellyremo

Default NOD32 on Linux

Anyone using it?

http://beta.eset.com/linux

What are the experiences? Does it slows down the pc? Do we need it?

Old 01-23-2011, 09:57 AM
kellyremo

Old 01-23-2011, 09:57 AM
kellyremo

Old 01-23-2011, 09:57 AM
kellyremo

Old 01-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Lucian

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM, kellyremo <kellyremo@zoho.com> wrote:

> Do we need it?

No (unless you run a mail server with windows clients, in which case
you can use clamav anyway).

Old 01-23-2011, 11:49 AM
"Johnny Rosenberg"

What are the experiences? Does it slows down the pc?

Do we need it?

I certainly don't, but someone might need it for some reason.

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Old 01-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Hiisi

su, 2011-01-23 kello 02:57 -0800, kellyremo kirjoitti:

> Anyone using it?
>
> http://beta.eset.com/linux
>
> What are the experiences? Does it slows down the pc? Do we need it?

I'll answer only the last question.
No, we don't.
--
Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux