Old 12-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Johan Scheepers

Default Prozilla-gui for centos 5.5 x86_64

Good day,

Seen when googled that *prozilla* seem to be very good down loader.

Googled but could not find a version for my centos.
Found one GUI for Fedora 14 x86_64.
Would that install on my system without breaking it.
or
Maybe one for my system that I missed?

Some advice would be appreciated.
Thanks