Old 12-20-2010, 12:50 AM
sync

Default HR software use LDAP authentication

Hi , all :

*Is there any HR management software which used the LDAP authentication method* in the linux?

I used the orangeHRM tool , but found it did not have the LDAP authentication .

So would anyone can give me some suggestions ? Thanks in advance.....

Old 12-20-2010, 01:02 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

>I used the orangeHRM tool , but found it did not have the LDAP authentication .

You sure about that?
http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/33%29_How_the_ldap_works_in_OrangeHRM.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:12 AM
sync

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@activenetwerx.com> wrote:

>I used the orangeHRM tool , but found it did not have the LDAP authentication .

You sure about that?

http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/33%29_How_the_ldap_works_in_OrangeHRM.

Yes.

*I read that article some days ago . As it said , if you want the LDAP authentication , you should
purchase that . But I don't want to purchase that, is there any other HR tools ?
*