Old 12-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Tom Bishop

Default Opinions wanted...user management options....Home network

So I need some opinions on which way to go, for my home network I am running almost all linux, and I am starting to want to manage all of the users accounts, uid/gids for all of the devices some of which are laptops...so what is the best path going forward, on the server end I am running Centos5.5 and will be moving to centos 6 once it is released...the laptops and desktops run various flavors of Ubuntu/Fedora..Thanks in advanced, if there are any questions let me know....