Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Martin Gracik

Default Firstboot password strength

So, I've changed the ProgressBar showing the password strength to a
custom widget, based on the one that is in Gnome's Accounts Dialog, so
please let me know what you think.

Looks like this http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png

Thanks.

--
Martin Gracik <mgracik@redhat.com>

Old 12-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Ales Kozumplik

On 12/15/2010 01:43 PM, Martin Gracik wrote:

So, I've changed the ProgressBar showing the password strength to a
custom widget, based on the one that is in Gnome's Accounts Dialog, so
please let me know what you think.

Looks like this http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png

Thanks.

I fairly like it.

Al_

Old 12-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Martin Sivak

Looks nice.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@redhat.com

Old 12-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Chris Lumens

> So, I've changed the ProgressBar showing the password strength to a
> custom widget, based on the one that is in Gnome's Accounts Dialog, so
> please let me know what you think.
>
> Looks like this http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png

Looks reasonable to me.

- Chris

Old 12-15-2010, 06:22 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 01:43:37PM +0100, Martin Gracik wrote:
> So, I've changed the ProgressBar showing the password strength to a
> custom widget, based on the one that is in Gnome's Accounts Dialog, so
> please let me know what you think.
>
> Looks like this http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png

Looks good, although seems a bit thin. Is it the same size as the
accounts one you based it on?

Old 12-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Martin Gracik

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 11:22 -0800, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 01:43:37PM +0100, Martin Gracik wrote:
> > So, I've changed the ProgressBar showing the password strength to a
> > custom widget, based on the one that is in Gnome's Accounts Dialog, so
> > please let me know what you think.
> >
> > Looks like this http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot.png
> >

> Looks good, although seems a bit thin. Is it the same size as the
> accounts one you based it on?

yes, I took the values from accounts dialog, it has 120x8 pixels there,
so should be the same

--
Martin Gracik <mgracik@redhat.com>