Old 12-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Keith Keller

Default monetary donations to centos

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 07:48:51AM -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Also, don't forgot to contribute or actually *purchase* the licenses
> for the one you use.

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=23

"CentOS is currently reviewing our cash donation program. In the mean
time we are not accepting any financial donations. We hope to have a
process in place by the middle of 2010 that allows us to change this and

Does anyone know what the main issues are that need to be addressed
before CentOS can accept cash donations? Are the issues mainly
technical, mainly administrative, or an almost even split?

--keith

--
kkeller@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us