Old 12-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Ritika Garg

Default fuse-ntfs-3g

After installing kmod-fuse rpm, I had given "/dev/sda3*** /mnt/win*** ntfs** rw,umask=0000,defaults" in the file /etc/fstab. Then I gave mount /mnt/win. But I couldn't copy files from system to the hard disk so I removed kmod-fuse by rpm -e command. I installed fuse-ntfs-3g rpm. Now what are the changes that have to be made on the file /etc/fstab?

Old 12-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Ritika Garg <ritikagarg25@gmail.com> wrote:
> After installing kmod-fuse rpm, I had given "/dev/sda3*** /mnt/win*** ntfs
> rw,umask=0000,defaults" in the file /etc/fstab. Then I gave mount /mnt/win.
> But I couldn't copy files from system to the hard disk so I removed
> kmod-fuse by rpm -e command. I installed fuse-ntfs-3g rpm. Now what are the
> changes that have to be made on the file /etc/fstab?

You really should have referred to :

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/NTFS

Change ntfs to ntfs-3g.

Akemi