Old 12-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Steve Campbell

Default apache ssl config

I hadn't noticed until just now that the default apache config file
doesn't show a virtual host for https anymore. Does that have any
significance, and do the same old config parameters apply to the new
httpd when I want to set up a secure web site?

Steve Campbell

Old 12-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Alan Hodgson

On December 8, 2010 11:23:55 am Steve Campbell wrote:
> I hadn't noticed until just now that the default apache config file
> doesn't show a virtual host for https anymore. Does that have any
> significance, and do the same old config parameters apply to the new
> httpd when I want to set up a secure web site?

The default port 443 config gets put in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf